Unfortunately, I don't have much time to give a more detailed update, and the internet has been down a lot lately. The group we have this week is awesome. There are 2 groups from California and one from Louisiana. We are having a great time with them. Three weeks from tomorrow, I land in Chicago. Time is flying, and my goal is to enjoy being here while I am here and getting ready to be home so I can be content once I am back in the U.S.
Thanks to all who have sent e-mails, facebook, etc. It is very encouraging to me to hear what you are up to as well. Please be in prayer for the health of the summer staff, full time staff, and participants. Hope to get a new blog post up next weekend.
Sunday, July 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment