Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fake post!

Greetings friends and family. I feel bad that I haven't had the chance to update you yet. It has been a long time since my last post. This post is just to let you know that i am safe and sound, and currently in Antigua, Guatemala for the next few weeks. We have quite reliable internet, but as we just started class, I have found myself in a huge transition with little free time. If all goes well, I will update you for my week from January 29 until February 6 by this Thursday, and let me tell you it will be nothing short of a novel! This weekend, I will tell you about this week (feb 7-13). I pray you are all doing well.

Prayer requests:
-Quick adaptation to the extremely busy and stressful schedule of starting classes
-Health for the group (almost everyone has been or is getting sick from the adjusting to new food)
-Relationships with our hosts families
-Adjustment to the culture

No comments:

Post a Comment